Documental web: una nueva pÃƒÂ¡gina para el viejo sueÃƒÂ±o interactivo | Telos, n. 96, oct. 2013, pp. 82-92. Co-authored with
B. LEÃƒï¿½N| Open access »
Participation in Al Jazeera English: integrating witnesses and users to broaden the reach of the news | Communication and Society / ComunicaciÃƒÂ³n y Sociedad, vol. XXVI, n. 1, 2013, pp. 1-22 | Open access »Follow me on Academia.edu Samuel Negredo's ORCID iD
Find me on Google Scholar
Watch Now, by me
'Zaragoza Public Spaces' is a collection of 10 interactive city reports, made with Popcorn.js.
- Enhance HTML5 video with synchronized content
- Multimedia journalism portfolio: online video
- Short-form storytellers needed for video journalism
- Live mobile video outtakes: what else can go wrong?
- Multi-layered, self-hosted mapping with Click2Map
- Wikileaks data: topics in the US Madrid embassy cables
- Communities of practice: online video, data journalism
- Online and mobile newsgathering, production and distribution portfolio
Tag Archives: semiology
Maurizio Carlotti, vice-president of Antena 3 Television, gave the inaugural lecture in the XIII Online Journalism Conference (XIII Congreso de Periodismo Digital de Huesca). The executive of one of the two main Spanish private broadcasting groups said that television doesn’t … Continue reading